Copyright© UK Genealogy Online 2016        :        Back to Main Index

LLANSADWRNEN PARISH

 

Established Church [Records Available]

Llansadwrnen, St Sadyrnin, Parish Church

Ordnance Survey Map Reference : SN282103
Parish Registers : Carmarthenshire Record Office

Baptisms 1663 - 1812
Marriages 1667 - 1969
Burials 1663 - 1812

Bishops Transcripts : National Library of Wales, Aberystwyth
1677-79, 1682, 1684, 1686-87, 1691-92, 1716-22, 1727-33, 1735-44,
1735-44, 1746-48, 1750-95, 1797-1800, 1802-12, 1814-39, 1849-51,
1854-55, 1857-64, 1868, 1871-72, 1808, 1884-85, 1888


View Larger Map 

 

 

Llansadwrnen Parish Register Images

1667-1922-Marriages
1748-1812-B&Bs
1813-1912-Baptisms
1813-1990-Burials

 

Llansadwrnen Parish Census

1841 Census Images

1871 Census Images

1891 Census Images

1901 Census Images

 

lansadwrnen Marriages 1840-1969 index

Carmarthenshire Marriages 1754-1837
Burials 1813-1851

1901 Carmarthenshire Strays
Wills Index 1654-1858
Owners of Land 1873


Llansadwnen Genuki


Llansadurnen, a parish in Carmarthenshire, on the Carmarthen Bay, 1 1/4 mile SW of Laugharne, and 5 miles S by E of St Clears station on the G.W.R. Post town, Laugharne, under St Clears. It contains the hamlet of Brook. Acreage, 1473; population, 156. Limestone is worked. The living is a rectory, annexed to the vicarage of Laugharne, in the diocese of St David's ; joint net value, £200 with residence. Patrons, the Dean and Chapter of Winchester. The church was rebuilt in 1861, is in the Decorated English style, and consists of nave and chancel, with transept, south porch, and tower. There is a chapel of ease at Brook and a Baptist chapel at PIashett. Judge Powell, who tried the seven bishops, resided at Broadway.


File:Llansadurnen Church - geograph.org.uk - 150936.jpg



Llansadwrnen Church
efhj

L