Terms & Conditions
1. Use of the service is strictly limited to personal use.[except Professional & Library subscriptions, Professional agencies These can be negotiated].
2. Access will be available for one computer and browser only. We reserve the right to impose a usage limit and the right to suspend the service in cases of misuse.
3. Providing a look-up service will cause immediate suspension without refund. Those proven to be using our service to provide a look-up service will be liable to suspension of account.
4. We will endeavour to ensure that the service is available, but we cannot guarantee access.
5. Cancellation of any subscriptions must be made by in writing (by letter/email) before the next payment due date. Cancellations will not take effect before the end of any minimum sign-up period.
6. subscriptions will not renew automatically (unless cancelled) to ensure you continue to receive the benefits of the ever-increasing range of genealogy data. You will be informed shortly before subscription expires should you wish to re subscribe.
7. To prevent abuse of this service we reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without notice.
8. You are purchasing a Web Service: Under the Distance Selling Regulations, because you are purchasing a website service that begins immediately, you may not cancel this order once payment has been taken.
9. Any abuse of/to any of the services administrators, The
administrator will suspend the service to any subscriber should he/she feel
the service has been undermined in any way.
Definitions: Look-up: Looking up information using our databases on behalf of others, whether or not for payment
Definitions 2: Abuse : making false/incorrect statements about the service.
10. Exceptions to the above:All other terms still apply.